Oksana Volchko has over 15 years of managerial experience in big multinational companies in both financial and real sector in the sphere of strategic planning, change management, and transformation processes implementation. Ms Volchko gained successful experience in corporate governance as Independent Director at JSB Ukrgasbank, one of the largest universal banks in Ukraine in terms of assets with a focus on green finance and sustainability, and at JSC Ukrposhta, which is one of the best examples of corporate governance of state-owned enterprises in Ukraine according to the OECD principles.
Ms Volchko has experience in high-level negotiations, investor relations, debt restructuring, and financial planning. Okasan is highly motivated to work with diversified teams, and heavily advocates the progressive development of the real sector of the economy and supports for its ESG principles, digitization, and technological advancement.
Oksana is fluent in Ukrainian, English, and French. Specializes in the following fields of activities:
- Strategic Management
- Investment Management
- Risk Assessment, Compliance
- Digital Technologies
- Financial Management
- Corporate Governance
- Business Processes Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Internal Audit
- University of Sheffield, Executive MBA degree in General Management;
- Lviv Polytechnic National University, majoring in Finance;
- Drohobych Ivan Franko State Pedagogical University, majoring in English and French Philology;
- Cambridge Judge Business School, Digital Transformation Strategies;
Ukrainian Corporate Governance Academy by INSEAD.